Annual Website Maintenance Package
Team Allotted: Web Designer, Web Programmer, Graphic Designer
Monthly Hours for Updates 2 Hours per Month / 12 Updates per annum
Quarterly Backup Yes
Turn Around Time 24-72 Hours
- Security Optimization
- Google ReCaptcha Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Download Full Backup
- WordPress Update
- Plugin Updates
- Delete Spam Comments
- Database Optimization
- Scan webSite and resolve any malicious file issue
- Check Website Load Time
- Check all inquiry form is working
- Quarterly Full Site Backup Downloadable Link
- Support Request via Client Portal, Mobile App, Email
- Delete unused plugins and themes
- Port 80 Check (rectify if any issue founds)
- Minor changes & improvement in features as required
- Fixing CSS Coding
- Trouble Shooting DB Error
- Add/Remove images
- Update Content
- Create/update forms
- Bugs And error removal
- Website Hacking issue resolve
- Google Maping
- Password Change & Manage
- 404 Error Fixing
- Quarterly Website Traffic Report
- Quarterly Activity Report
Terms and Conditions:
Turnaround Time: Website maintenance requests are submitted via our Support Portal / Mobile App / Email to Support. Depending on the complexity of the request, the job will be completed in minimum time.
Payment: Full Payment to be paid only in advance
Services Not included in Annual Website Maintenance Plan are:
- Dynamic Functional Development
- Major Design Changes
- Content Wrting
- Creating New Marketing Material
Note: Client Will be charged which one occurs first, either the number of hour's / number of Updates crossed.
Additional Hour Charges : INR 600
Monthly Website Maintenance Package
Different packages for specific business needs.
Do you want to get rank on Google search? Either its Company Website or eCommerce or Personal Website, we have packages for every business need.
Local SEO Packages
Reach your target audience with Local SEO Services Now!. Bring in more leads from local search results... Read more
National SEO Packages
Search Engine Optimization & Marketing Improve visibility & Be found on ... Read more
Get a Custom Website Maintenance Package
Industries that we do Regular Maintenance
The list is not limited!
- NGO, Social Organization Websites
- News Group & Blog Maintenance
- Websites of Schools, Colleges, Institutes
- Healthcare & Hospitality
- Tour & Travels
- And many more..
If you believe you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money by purchasing a website maintenance contract. A maintenance contract is for one year term, and is non-refundable. The monthly charge for maintenance is based on the size of your website at the time the contract is signed. A maintenance contract enables you to manage and update your website or store with all change requests you come up with. Under our maintenance contract, you are entitled to make all change requests which are come under the scope of maintenance as agreed.
You can also add new web pages to your website, while the maintenance contract is in force, with an additional cost.
Our Website Maintenance Clients
Some of websites that we do Regular MaintenanceLet us manage your website behalf of you!
Why you should maintain/update website very frequently
- Website with higher update frequency has higher possibility of ranking in Major Search Engines (i.e. Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com), because search engines prefer fresh and updated websites to index.
- Updating the website every now & then attracts visitor to re-visit your website
- It create a right up-to-date impression of your business & website
- It also create a good influence of well organization
- Updated website communicates with their audiences
Tips for Frequently Updating/Maintaining Websites
- Develop a Blog section in WordPress and keep posting latest articles
- Always use fresh & unique content (not taken from any other web sources)
- Keep a "Latest News" & "Up-coming" Events section in your website
- Always use a Post Date & Time to create a sense of urgency
- Do renew or update content license statement at bottom of your website to current year.
- Use your own or licensed images for your website project.
- Write Content for User not for Search Engine