WordPress, Corporate & Portfolio Website Maintenance Package
eCommerce Website Maintenance Packages
Note: Any third party Plugin / major Implimentation would be chargeable as per requirement Any New product uploading & SKU Data Upload would be chargeable as per requirement
Different packages for specific business needs.
Do you want to get rank on Google search? Either its Company Website or eCommerce or Personal Website, we have packages for every business need.
Get a Custom Website Maintenance Package
Industries that we do Regular Maintenance
The list is not limited!
- NGO, Social Organization Websites
- News Group & Blog Maintenance
- Websites of Schools, Colleges, Institutes
- Healthcare & Hospitality
- Tour & Travels
- And many more..
If you believe you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money by purchasing a website maintenance contract. A maintenance contract is for one year term, and is non-refundable. The monthly charge for maintenance is based on the size of your website at the time the contract is signed. A maintenance contract enables you to manage and update your website or store with all change requests you come up with. Under our maintenance contract, you are entitled to make all change requests which are come under the scope of maintenance as agreed.
You can also add new web pages to your website, while the maintenance contract is in force, with an additional cost.
Our Website Maintenance Clients
Some of websites that we do Regular MaintenanceLet us manage your website behalf of you!
Why you should maintain/update website very frequently
- Website with higher update frequency has higher possibility of ranking in Major Search Engines (i.e. Google.com, Yahoo.com, Bing.com), because search engines prefer fresh and updated websites to index.
- Updating the website every now & then attracts visitor to re-visit your website
- It create a right up-to-date impression of your business & website
- It also create a good influence of well organization
- Updated website communicates with their audiences
Tips for Frequently Updating/Maintaining Websites
- Develop a Blog section in WordPress and keep posting latest articles
- Always use fresh & unique content (not taken from any other web sources)
- Keep a "Latest News" & "Up-coming" Events section in your website
- Always use a Post Date & Time to create a sense of urgency
- Do renew or update content license statement at bottom of your website to current year.
- Use your own or licensed images for your website project.
- Write Content for User not for Search Engine