VPS Terms of Service
This addendum (Server Addendum) also applies to you if you purchased VPS or dedicated server services and are incorporated by reference into the Aarav Infotech Terms of Service. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this Server Addendum have the meanings provided in the Terms of Service. Aarav Infotech may modify this Server Addendum at any time without notice.
- Customers may cancel their VPS services at any time via the Customer Control Panel.
- For more information about our money back guarantee and refund policy for VPS services please refer to the Cancellations and Refunds section of our Terms of Service.
- In addition to any Prohibited Uses outlined in the Acceptable Use Policy, customers may not:
- Utilize the Services to run public IRCds or malicious bots.
- Utilize the Services to run any type of BitTorrent client or tracker that links to or downloads illegal content.
- Utilize the Services to run an Open/Public proxy, or use a proxy to access illegal/malicious content.
- Utilize the Services to use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
- Utilize the Services in any manner which adversely affect normal server operations.
- Certain Rights
- Aarav Infotech can take any action to enforce its rights under this Server Addendum or the Aarav Infotech Terms of Service, which includes but is not limited to, accessing the server by any means, and if required: (i) resetting our server passwords; and/or (ii) suspending User access to our server and/or deleting User access (and thereafter deleting such Users data from our server).
- Aarav Infotech shall offer support to the User, only if there is a failure with:
(i) the hardware of our servers; (ii) the network infrastructure supporting the our servers; (iii) the deployment of our servers; (iv) the installation of supported operating systems, if any; and (v) setting up reverse domain name systems for the internet protocol addresses (IPs) given by the Aarav Infotech.
- User is advised to and shall be solely responsible for: (i) handling the reputation of IPs and taking necessary steps to delist any blacklisted IPs; (ii) updating and patching the operating system and applications on our server provided to the User; (iii) making changes to our server that impact the display of information in the Customer Control Panel.
- Generally, accounts may come with a default inode limit of 1,000,000 to better protect the file system; provided, however, that such limit may vary depending on the package or services you purchased.
- Aarav Infotech does not provide any backups for VPS servers. Your use of the VPS service is solely at your own risk. Aarav Infotech is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Aarav Infotech servers.
This file was last modified on January 20th, 2021.