The most popular mobile application of recent times is 'Snapchat'. Its core users are in the age group of 13- 25 years. There are over 26 million active users in the U.S. Doesn't it sound a great marketing idea to use this widespread app for promoting brands? Many companies are already using snapchat to target and tap potential customers.
The instant sharing of photos on Snapchat can be used to promote brands. There are other ways of engaging visitors such as,
1) Holding contests and offering immediate benefits to enthuse the users
2) Giving away coupons through text pr picture messages to engage the visitors
3) Convincing users to follow the brands on social media to improve the brand image.
4) Announcing the new product first on snap chat to generate interest even before the actual market launch. e.g. Taco Bell released Beefy Crunch Burrito first on snapchat.
The basic steps to be followed to promote brands on snapchat are simple,
1) Create a snapchat account
2) Promote the account on social media such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. to expand the brand visibility
3) Reward the followers of your account as a step towards converting them into customers.
4) Make a brand vision to create a strong brand image.
5) Utilize My story to reach out to the young followers and connecting with them. This is an easy, faster and effective means of reaching out to a broad consumer base. This infographic, below, courtesy of Marketo,
Posted by: AI Digital Team
We the team of Aarav Infotech being technological experts, have 9+ years of experience in content marketing and blogging. We invest our time in Research and Development to fine tune our information that we provide through our blogs. We have team of ace professional to embrace innovative ideas to provide you with the latest and up-dated information about the changing happening in the digital world. Our main motive is to share ideas and thought with effective blogging.