Whether you are running a small business, a start-up, or an established corporation, you need to maintain your professionality for the success of your business. Apart from a well-maintained and professional-looking website, another thing to consider is a premium, well-functioning, and professional email. Many services are using which you can get a whitecollar and custom email. Some of examples are Google workspace, Microsoft365, cPanel hosting, Zoho mail, etc. In this blog, we will see and compare the two prominent options viz. Google workspace and the cPanel email. We will compare the benefits of having each of the mail ids and at last conclude which is a better option for you.
What Is Google Workspace and What Are the Benefits of Using It?
Pic Credit - Google Workspace
Google workspace, formerly called GSuite, is a set of premium products and services offered by Google. Inside the package, it offers premium email ids and access to all the Google workspace apps for better teamwork. These services come with a higher price though. There are sundry Google workspace plans and you can choose one according to your need. The most basic plan is INR 125 per user per month. Google workspace products and services are widely used all over the world by various companies.
What is the cPanel email hosting service?
One can also create a professional-looking email using the cPanel that comes with your web hosting account. It can be created using a tool named manage email account in the cPanel and employing the cPanel server as the mail server. The process of setting up a cPanel email is easy and you can follow this article for setup instructions.
cPanel email hosting vs Google workspace
There are some differences between having Google workspace and cPanel email.
- Firstly, there are more productive advantages of using Google workspace over the cPanel email account. In both cases, you are going to get a custom email id but in the former scenario, you will also get access to tools that will increase teamwork and collaboration.
- As Google workspace is offering more features, therefore it is a bit costlier than the cPanel email account. For example, if you are running a company of 10 people then the lowest cost for the email ids you have to pay for Google workspace is about INR 1250, but the same number of email ids will cost around INR 2080 or more (depending upon the service providers) in the cPanel email account.
- Google offers a reliable service with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. So, you can run your business without worrying about server downtime. On the other hand, you can experience larger downtime in the cPanel email hosting service. The cPanel server downtime also depends on the hosting service you have chosen. If you have chosen a reputed hosting provider then you will have a better uptime guarantee.
- You will be getting better support and helpful resources in Google workspace than in the cPanel email hosting. There is also a helpful and actively-contributing community built around the google workspace services.
- Google possesses the most technologically advanced spam filter for email. As a result, you will get a more clean and secure environment than you will get on the cPanel email hosting.
From the above comparison, it is clear that Google workspace is a far better option than cPanel. But there are still some companies that are using the cPanel email hosting and are successfully running their business. If you want fast, secure, productive, and collaborative tools, software, as well as products then google workspace is the right option for you.
Aarav infotech is an official Google Cloud partner and for the last 10 years, we have been successfully providing google workspace packages and services. With our services, you will get a premium-looking email id along with other collaboration products and better support. Opt for our services now and make the best use of our offerings by visiting our website https://www.aaravinfotech.com/ or by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The professionality of your business depends on your website’s look and feel but it also depends on the premium look of your email id.
- Many services are using which you can get custom email ids. The two best options are Google workspace and the cPanel email hosting.
- Both of the email accounts give a premium feel to your email ids and the google workspace comes with more functionality and collaboration features.
- The cost of google workspace is more than the cPanel hosting.
- The google workspace offers a better uptime guarantee than the cPanel hosting.
- Google workspace offers a better and more secure environment. There are also offers more useful and helpful resources for the benefit of the user.
Written by: Mahendra Raulo
Mahendra Raulo, is the Managing Director at Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd., a leading Web Design and Digital Marketing Company, Experienced in Marketing & Sales with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Strategic Planning, International Business, Business Development, and Customer Relationship Management.