The rise of social media sites has become a boon for business owners. Social media is not just a platform to connect with people but a business tool with enormous power.
When you launch a business, three things are extremely important to get success:
- You need to build a strong brand
- You need to earn a reputation
- You need to be accessible
By creating a social media presence, you achieve all these objectives. But is this the only thing you should invest time, money, and effort in building a great media presence?
No. Read the blog further, and you will know six incredible reasons for doing it.
1. You explore new business opportunities
According to social media experts, creating a strong social media presence means opening new business opportunities. In the technological era, it is vital to make use of new-age tools like tablets, laptops, and mobile phones.
These handheld devices no longer remain a luxury, but an inseparable part of life. Out of the total time spent by people on the Internet, the majority of the time is devoted to social media platforms.
Thus, launching a campaign to highlight your social media presence not just improves your visibility, but it opens new horizons of success.
You get more traffic to your website and more leads for the business.
No wonder, social media for business is a buzzword!
2. You know how the customers engage
To build a sharp social media image, you need a social media presence. To do that, you must know how to engage with your customers.
In this process, you also learn how your customers engage on social platforms. Once you know it, then the process of engagement becomes simple.
You may ask them relevant questions through an email survey. Alternatively, you can look into the analytics also. It gives a better understanding of things.
You end up creating a loyal base in the virtual world that grows with time.
3. Get priceless results
Social media presence can deliver priceless results for your business. Why? It is because social media channels are quite fast and effective. Moreover, you need to spend less as compared to other channels.
By creating a comprehensive and impressive web presence, you can post content or news to a large number of people in one go.
Launching campaigns and attaining business goals is accessible there. As you communicate and connect with a broad audience, it is easy to build trust and reputation amongst customers, clients, and channel partners.
Hence it is vital to hire an expert social media management company to reap the maximum benefits. It can design a Social media marketing campaign that collaborates with your customers and builds an impressive social media presence.
4. Social media presence helps in building a multi-channel strategy
Do not limit the benefits of building an impressive social media presence to create a brand. There are several others.
One significant benefit is to create a strategy that is multifaceted and multipurpose.
In the modern world, you can’t rely on connecting with customers, clients, and channel partners by creating a social media page only. It doesn’t help much.
Today, you need to explore every possible way of it. As there are many platforms available, every platform has specific pros and cons.
You have to leverage the strengths of the platform. Creating an impressive social media presence means you develop a strategy across different platforms and networks. An SMO consultant can do it for you.
Here is how you can do it:
- First, identify and choose platforms that your customers connect to frequently. Some platforms are naturally better suited for your business. Make the best use of them. If LinkedIn is better for your business, then use it. If you find Instagram more relevant, then build your presence there.
- Post as much visual content as you can. It is a statistically proven fact that images and videos attract more eyeballs than written words.
Make sure you tailor the content to suit the platform. Never use the same piece of content in all places. It will not bring the expected results.
5. You give a “human touch” to the brand
Social media is all about establishing relationships and connecting people. When you build a social media presence for your company or brand, you give a human touch to it.
Your company no longer remains a faceless organization but a “live” entity with a real personality that people have an attachment with.
In the modern world, the rules of the game have changed. You need to be transparent and open. People must know the human side of your business. They want personal-level connectivity.
It is possible to achieve this by creating an active social media presence. Successful brands are using social media for business.
6. You make the brand more recognizable
Do you know that by having an excellent social media presence, you can help your brand to improve its image? It becomes more recognizable, accessible, and acceptable.
Since you get a deeper understanding of your target audience, and you help them to understand who you are and what your brand stands for?
Each social media platform you use gives you different features and unique layouts. Still, your branding can be the same across all platforms. Thus, you achieve brand recognition without affecting the consistency.
Why is consistency essential?
- First, consistency improves brand recall. When people recall the brand, they pay attention to the content posted.
- Second, brand consistency puts you differently in the competitive market. Not just that, it gives you an edge over the competition as well.
- Customer engagement is the key to success. When you intend to have more customers engaged, you have to connect with more customers. What can help you more than building a social media presence?
- Putting social media jobs can help you promote your business through your employees. The employees also like this kind of job as they spend time on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and market your brand at the same time.
Active Social media marketing takes your brand to more customers.
Hire a consultant who can provide the best Social Media Optimization. It is the right way of doing it.
Written by: Jitendra Raulo
Jitendra Raulo is the Founding Director at Aarav Infotech India Pvt. Ltd., a leading Web Design and Digital Marketing Company with 11+ years of experience and having headquarter in Mumbai, India, and Support Centre at Bhubaneswar, India, he is actively working with Start-ups, SMEs and Corporations utilizing technology to provide business transformation solution.